1. Advance reservation is required for overnight.
2. Children are not permitted if overnight registration.
3. Tennis shoes, socks and Flash lights are recommended for trails.
4. Vacumn and clean-up of cabins required.
5. Fasting Prayer Mountain of the World does not have any liability from injuries or damages. Please regard your stay for the purpose entended.
6. Three day maximum.
May the Lord answer all your prayers beyond what you can ask or think!
From San Jose, CA, USA south towards Santa Cruz
30.1 mi. About 39 mins
1. Head southwest on E Santa Clara St toward S 4th St
2. Turn left at the 1st cross street onto S 4th St
3. Take the Interstate 280 N ramp
4. Merge onto I-280 N
5. Take exit 5B for CA-17 S toward Santa Cruz
6. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-880 N/Oak Land and merge onto CA-17 S
7. Take exit 3 for Mount Hermon Road toward Felton/Big Basin
8. Turn right onto Mt Hermon Rd
9. Turn right onto Sunrise Ridge
10. Turn left to stay on Sunrise Ridge
11. Turn left onto Ryder Rd
201 Ryder Rd, Scotts Valley, CA 95066, USA
Fasting Prayer Mountain of the World
996 Lockhart Gulch Rd.
Scotts Valley, CA 95066 Call 831 335-5635
Call for prayer: (480) 319-5627
Images from GOOGLE EARTH show seperate areas for prayer and meditation.
Copyright © [GLORY TO GOD UNITED MINISTRIES WORLDWIDE].
Go to their web site www.http://www.fpmw.us/
You can also see lots more on MSN Web search. It is an amazing place!
From Santa Cruz, California
Santa Cruz, California
Depart Chestnut St toward Locust St
Bear right onto CA-1 S
At exit 441, take ramp left for CA-17 North toward Oakland / San Jose
At exit 3, take ramp right and follow signs for Mt Hermon Road
Bear left onto Mt Hermon Rd
Turn right onto Lockhart Gulch Rd
Arrive at Lockhart Gulch Rd
The last intersection is Geyer Rd
If you reach Cathedral Dr, you've gone too far